Mindy is on a mission- to improve the mental and emotional wellbeing of employees, students, and patients everywhere.
Mindy offers convenient on-demand support.
Mindy is available to connect via messaging whenever and wherever needed. Available 24/7, Mindy is able to connect with users when they need it most to boost emotional wellbeing.
Built by clinical psychologists.
While Mindy is not a therapist, she uses evidenced based approaches that coaches users through tough times to build resilience, by having messaging conversations— similar to texting with a friend or a coach.
Mindy helps users feel better faster with regular check-ins.
Mindy uses an individualized approach to each interaction to reinforce skills learned in previous discussions. These check-ins foster resilience and boost emotional wellbeing.
Mindy’s evidence based approach is proven to be effective…
Reduces symptoms of
Depression by 18%
Anxiety by 28%
Messages exchanged per month per User
Mindy leverages existing psychological modalities to assist users with various concerns.
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Behavioral Activation
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Crisis Intervention
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Exposure & Response Prevention (ERP)
- Grief and Loss Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Leadership Coaching
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychodynamic-Based Interventions
- Self-Compassion Therapy (SCT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Spiritual Therapy
- Stress Management
Primary Concerns Addressed:
- Addiction & Recovery
- Adjusting to Change
- Caregiver Support
- Chronic Pain
- Coping with Terminal Illness
- Diabetes & Obesity
- Eating Disorders & Diet
- Grief and Loss
- Leadership Development
- Loneliness and Social Isolation
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Parental Mental Health
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma & PTSD
- Sleep & Insomnia
The Art of Triaging Care
Connecting Users to the Right Level of Care at the Right Time.
Mindy has the ability to deliver individualized coaching in each encounter. This allows Mindy to triage each situation— knowing when to refer users to a real therapist or triage self harm ideations by offering national hotlines contact information.
Mindy also offers a nationwide resource center for locating behavioral health and substance abuse services.
Mindy’s network of therapists are available 24/7 in all 50 states to provide care when needed beyond Mindy’s capabilities.
Real Time Data for Real Time Insights
- User-Friendly Cloud-Based Dashboard
- Secure/HIPAA Compliant
- Multi-User, Multi-Department/Location Data Breakdowns
- Measure Stress/Burnout by population e.g. Department, Branch, Grade
- Measurable Population Adoption/Engagement
- Reports and Analytics
Individual User Insights
- Provider-based user rights provide insights to individual users (rights reserved for clinicians)
- Individual user insights including assessment scores such as PHQ-9 and GAD