Mindboost is on a mission: Improving the mental and emotional wellbeing of employees, students, and patients everywhere.
Mindboost offers convenient on-demand support.
Our chatbot Mindy is available to connect via messaging wherever needed. Available 24/7, Mindy is able to connect with users when they need it most to boost emotional wellbeing.
Mindboost is built by clinical psychologists.
While Mindy is not a therapist, she uses evidenced-based approaches that help users build resilience through messaging conversations—similar to texting with a coach.
Mindboost helps users feel better faster with regular check-ins.
Mindy uses an individualized approach to each interaction that reinforces skills learned in previous discussions. These check-ins foster resilience and emotional wellbeing.
Mindboost uses emotion ontology for tailored solutions.
Due to her novel algorithm and extensive emotion ontology, Mindy is able to deliver integrative support. While current solutions on the market focus on sentiment, Mindboost uses highly granular emotion ontology, built over nine years of ongoing propriety research.
Mindboost has proven results:
Research studies found on average
reduced symptoms of Anxiety by 28%
Depression by 18%
Messages exchanged per month
How It Works
Mindboost delivers individualized coaching in each encounter. This tool to triage every situation—including identifying when to refer users to a real therapist or triage self-harm ideations by offering national hotlines contact information. Mindboost also offers a nationwide resource center for locating behavioral health and substance abuse services.
We connect users to the right level of care when they need it.
Real Time Data for Real Time Insights.
- User-Friendly Cloud-Based Dashboard
- Multi-User, Multi-Department/Location Data Breakdowns
- Measure Stress/Burnout by population e.g. Department, Branch, Grade
- Measurable Population Adoption/Engagement
- Reports and Analytics
Individual User Insights:
- Provider-based user rights provide insights to individual users (rights reserved for clinicians)
- Individual user insights including assessment scores such as PHQ-9 and GAD
Mindboost leverages existing psychological modalities to assist users:
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Behavioral Activation
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Crisis Intervention
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Exposure & Response Prevention (ERP)
- Grief and Loss Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Leadership Coaching
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychodynamic-Based Interventions
- Self-Compassion Therapy (SCT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Spiritual Therapy
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Adjusting to Change
- Caregiver Support
- Chronic Pain
- Coping with Terminal Illness
- Diabetes & Obesity
- Eating Disorders & Diet
- Grief and Loss
- Leadership Development
- Loneliness and Social Isolation
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Parental Mental Health
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma & PTSD
- Sleep & Insomnia
We could all use a boost. Mindboost is carefully designed to help users strengthen the attributes that allow us to thrive and connect. These are the app’s built-in areas of focus:
EQ (Emotional Quotient) with its components
- Emotional Intelligence
GQ (Grit/Growth Mindset Quotient)
- Growth Mindset
AQ (Adaptability Quotient)
- Goal Setting and Attainment
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
Make a Difference with Mindboost
We could all use a boost. Improve emotional wellness and mental health at your school, university, or workplace community. Backed by science, proven by results, Mindboost is a mental health coaching app designed to bring the tools for emotional wellbeing to everyone.